Homeland Security: The Concept, The Organization
Department of Homeland Security
- A New Law Requires Agencies to Better Prepare for Natural Disasters (Government Executive, December 2, 2022)
- Lawmakers form caucus focused on disaster preparedness, recovery (The Hill, July 27, 2022)
- A New Law Ensures Kids’ Needs Are Prioritized In Natural Disasters and Other Catastrophic Events (Government Executive, June 7, 2022): On June 6, President Biden signed the “Homeland Security for Children Act,” which the House and Senate passed in September and May, respectively. Previous attempts to enact this bill died in earlier sessions of Congress.
- House passes bill to prevent domestic terrorism in the wake of Buffalo mass shooting (CNN, May 18, 2022)
- Will Congress Ever Repeal Its Post-9/11 War Authorizations? (GovExec, September 14, 2021)
- IAEM recommendations for Action During the First 100 Days of the Administration of President-Elect Biden (December 3, 2020)